Monday, July 11, 2011

Long Week, Big Plans

The theme for this week's story contest is that the last sentence has to be, “And they all died.”
Since Leslie and I really like this theme and are hoping to get a lot of stories for it, we are allotting two weeks for this theme as opposed to one. See the tab about TOTW for more details.

To see the story I wrote to go with last week's theme, go to Elizabeth's Page.

Leslie is gone this week, so I will be posting tomorrow and Thursday as well as my normal days. I have a fun week planned, and I'm trying to schedule an interview with Emily White ( www.emilytwhite.blogspot.com ) on Thursday, so look out for more information on that.

In the meantime, I thought I would add a little more music into the blog. Jeremy Camp and Matthew West, anyone?
You can never go wrong with Jeremy Camp.

A heart-toucher.

Have fun writing!~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment