Monday, January 28, 2013

Opinions

Hey, ya'll! It's been awhile, I know, but today I'm going to be posting on peoples various perspectives on things--or, shortly put, their opinions.

You see, I'm going to Disney World for a day in a week and a half. I was talking with some of my friends about it, and how much I'm looking forward to it. I mean, really, who wouldn't want to go to this...


Maybe it's the little girl in me who loves the classic movies, and loves hearing about damsels in distress being rescued by knights in shining armor. Maybe it's the Pirates of the Caribbean freak. Or maybe it's the part of me that loves insanely good food. Or maybe it's none of those at all.

But whatever the reason, I love Disney World.

As stated above, I was talking with some of my friends about it. One of my best friends (who never agrees with me on anything) stated that she would rather go to a local amusement park (which is nothing spectacular). I thought she was crazy, but then another person agreed with her! *need I redirect you to the picture above???*

Anyway though, I just find it amusing how differently people think. I prefer Disney's awesome set up that brings you right into adventure stories, and my friends preferred the thrill of a good roller coaster. But I guess this is all a good thing. I mean, who would like it if we all thought the same way? BoRiNg.

Well, unless everyone agreed with me ;) Your thoughts?

~Elizabeth

3 comments:

  1. I don't agree (hehehe) I have never wanted to go to Disney. Personally, I think it's an over-priced tourists' trap, but that's just me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Elizabeth!

    I found your blog link on goodreads, so I wanted to say hello and let you know I am now following your blog! I have never had the pleasure of going to Disney World yet, but, like you, I have always been a romantic at heart. I love The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Cinderella! I see you haven't posted on your blog in awhile, but I hope you had a great time!

    I am always looking for more blogger friends, so if you get a moment, please stop by my blog and follow. I am not sure exactly what you like to read, but I am assuming you enjoy a good romance. If so, I just reviewed this awesome contemporary romance called REAL by debut author Katy Evans. You can check it out HERE

    Best Wishes!
    Mia @ The Muses Circle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah... I have a friend like that too. But I would much rather go to Darien Lake .:) Hehe-he-he-he lol

    ReplyDelete