Monday, July 4, 2011

Fourth of July!!!!!!!!!!

It's Independence Day!!!!!!!! Bring out the fireworks!!!
 
Of course, for the sake of American History. . .

I could easily go rattling on for hours about the importance of this great day, John Hancock's famous signature, what happened after this was sent to England. . .but I can't, because there are some other things to share with you today.
As some of you know, Leslie and I are huge fans of the Inheritance Series, and that the forth and last book, Inheritance, is coming out this November. So, when I saw this video, I practically started jumping up and down:
I don't know about you, but I find that I'm often drawn to huge books, so the sight of that manuscript is getting me even more excited about Inheritance's release. I am hoping to put my personal theories about it on my post on Wednesday. Have you read the previous books? What did you think? What do you think is going to happen later in the series? What are your favorite parts about the Independence Day? Let me know in the comments!

The rest of the story I wrote can be found on Elizabeth's Page.

If you haven't already seen the theme for this week's contest, it is simply that the beginning of the story must begin with, "Lisa was angry, so she threw the book at Nate."
Beyond that, do whatever you want with the it (within reason, of course). Send your story to:
yawhowrite@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment