Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Inheritance Part 2

 
If you saw my post last Wednesday, you know that I'm setting apart each Wednesday of the month of July for my theories for Inheritance, the fourth--and last--book in the Inheritance Series. If you didn't see it, well, now you know.

Major Topic: Future Ruler of Alagaesia.

This is an area where I would have to think CP would be a little more obvious. . .or would he? It is quite possible that King Palancar had a decedent that could claim the throne when and if Galbatorix is dead, perhaps Roran?

Or, if Angela is Galbatorix's daughter, would she have rights to the throne? Improbable, but still fun to look at.

What about a council as opposed to one leader? This council could be made up of all of the living dragons and their riders. Wasn't that, after all, when Alagaesia had peace?

Nasuada has a chance, but right now I'm debating whether or not she's even going to live to see the end of Inheritance, let alone become ruler.

There's not really enough information to make a solid theory on this subject, but the options are fun to think about. 


Minor Topic: Brom

Can Brom come back to life? Truly ponder this, because it is quite the possibility.  Eragon now knows about the existence of eldunari's, and if he gathers some, perhaps the one he already has is enough, he would probably have the power to bring Brom back to life. What do you think? Is there a chance?

*Tidbit* I have scheduled an interview with Emily White this week, and it will be posted here for all to see Monday. ~Elizabeth


1 comment:

  1. I have only read the first book in the series. Although I don't have alot of knowledge on this, I totally don't think Brom will come back to life. He's staying in the grave!

    ReplyDelete