Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Winter

It’s the last day of January there is almost no snow where I live. It’s ridiculous! Though, I’ve come to realize why I don’t like winter. For one thing, because I’m homeschooled, I don’t get snow days. Another thing is, it’s too cold to do anything. Those who have seen Phineas and Ferb have probably seen S’winter. In that episode, Phineas and Ferb use a snow cone machine and a whole lot of fans to make a mountain of snow. They were able to play in the snow in the middle of summer. When I go outside to play in the snow, I throw a few snowballs or make a fort and then I come in to drink hot chocolate. It is simply too cold to do anything fun. When it comes to winter, I’d rather stay inside staying warm than to go outside and freeze. That is why I am actually enjoying the shortage of snow where I am. When I go outside, it is still cold, but I’m only outside to get in my car or something. I don’t actually have to do anything. I can just enjoy my heated seat. Ahhhhh….

William Shakespeare

No comments:

Post a Comment