Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Alright. . .So, all my family does for halloween is trick-or-treating, we never really get into it that much. This year, I didn't even do that--instead, I went behind my grandparent's house with a few of my cousins and made freaky noises and smashed pans with wooden spoons. Quite fun, actually. 

What about you? What do you guys do for it? 

Well. . .That's the theme for this week. Halloween.

Write about what you did, or have done. It doesn't have to be something you did this year; if you have this awesome story of something that happened a while ago, feel free to use that, too. Also--we are going to have to make a rule that no real (last) names or locations be used. 

But, remember:

We are a Christian blog. We will not post ANY stories that we feel go against our beliefs. 

~Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment