Thursday, August 9, 2012

Wow.

So, Liz and I just got back from a christian music festival and I sat down at a computer to look at the blog and I realized that it has been an entire month since our last post! I feel so bad! So here is my post for you.

First off, have any of you ever gotten chills from listening to music? Like a certain song that just touches your soul? While I was at the Casting Crowns concert, I had one of those moments. They played City on the Hill.
Here is the song if you haven't heard it before.
It really spoke to me. While I was thinking on that, another song came to mind. It is an older song, but if you know me, you know that I love ALL music regardless how old it is. Its called One Tin Soldier.
So it might be a little bit of an old anti war song, but it is so similar to the Casting Crowns song. So, think on these and let the music speak to your soul.

No comments:

Post a Comment